Home Health Nurse and Private Duty Nursing in Red Bank and Shrewsbury, NJ
A home health nurse in the Red Bank, Jackson, and Freehold, NJ area can offer private duty nursing to reduce daily worry.
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. A home health nurse can help. Our private duty nursing services provide the level of senior care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital. allowing your loved one continued independence in the place he or she feels most comfortable.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to our traditional in-home care services, this type of nursing provides one-on-one medical care to an individual in the home or in a facility. Private duty nurses provide the higher level of care while working in tandem with the caregiver who is providing companion-homemaker services along with personal care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency.Contact Us
How Private Duty Nursing Can Help
Your home health nurse is chosen from our many skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) and can perform many medical private duty nursing tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Your home health nurse can perform comfort care services such as regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We will work with your medical team and family to provide extended support. Contact us today to learn more about private duty nursing and how we can assist you or your loved one today.
Comfort Keepers In Home Care of Central Jersey provides in-home assistance and senior care services in the following cities in New Jersey:
Aberdeen, Adelphia, Allenhurst, Allenwood, Asbury Park, Atlantic Highlands, Avon by the Sea, Belford, Belmar, Bradley Beach, Brick, Brielle, Cliffwood, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Farmingdale, Freehold, Fair Haven, Fort Monmouth, Hazlet, Highlands, Holmdel, Howell, Jackson, Keansburg, Keyport, Kilmer GMF, Lakehurst, Lakewood, Leonardo, Lincroft, Little Silver, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manasquan, Marlboro, Matawan, Menlo Park, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Navesink, Neptune, Oakhurst, Ocean Grove, Oceanport, Port Monmouth, Point Pleasant Beach, Point Pleasant, Red Bank, Rumson, Sea Girt, Shrewsbury, Spring Lake, and West Long Branch, New Jersey