External Interactive Care Coordinator
If you like caring for people and love sales and marketing this is the job for you!
In cooperation with the Internal Client care coordinator, and under the direction of the Regional Operations Manager (ROM), the External ICC performs Intakes, client assessments and plans of care for new clients. The ICC also contacts, presents, and develops referral relationships to insure the best care for our clients by sharing the plan of care, assessment and guide to care; giving an understanding of what a care provider does and is doing for our clients. External ICC is to develop a continuous flow of referrals. Participates in relevant community events. Teams with the Internal ICC to monitor referrals, phone conversions, home visits, new client’s assimilations and ongoing client care coordination to ensure that growth goals are met. Works with the entire staff to coordinate care for our clientele. Interfaces with various referral sources and partnering with care providers to coordinate care and further develop those relationships. Responsible for data entry that develops reports for the ROM on a weekly basis, discussing successes and opportunities, and revisiting KPI’s and goals. Participates in management on-call rotation.
ICC / Sales Essential Functions:
- Makes prospect calls (visits) to potential new referral sources. Schedules and conducts public speaking events. Represents our agency at various community events and fairs.
- Organizes the territory in geographical zones. Conducts at least 35 visits per week – mix of medical and non-medical / new and follow up calls. Must meet sales quotas as established. Establishes a sales/networking plan to use as a working tool, which is revisited and revised on a continuous basis using SWOT analysis. Organizes and supports a wide variety of sales and marketing activities like event planning and ordering marketing materials including promotional items.
- Performs assessments/in-home sales calls to establish services for potential clients. Implements contracts and agreements to insure that sales goals are met.
- Makes prospect calls (visits) to care providers (Doctors, RN, PT, OT, secretary, etc.) of existing and new clients, and follow up with the referral sources from current clients. Sharing and reviewing the plan of care.
- Develops a visitation schedule for existing referral sources and care providers involved with the care of current clients to maintain and grow partner relationships. Sharing the plan of care; educating referral sources on the services we provide and closing with Asking “Who do you know?” to generate immediate referrals.
- Develops and maintains prospects, clients, care providers and referral sources database for relationship management. Responsible for entering contacts, visit information (notes), and activity tags into ClearCare.
- Tracks networking efforts and reviews with ROM weekly using ClearCare KPI reports.
- Participates in on-call rotation by carrying the agency’s emergency cellular phone. While on-call, handles all client, caregiver, and scheduling issues that occur and conducts new client intakes as needed. Is responsible for covering caregiving shifts in the event that a caregiver cannot be located to staff it.
- Attends weekly management meetings and participate in the development of systems and procedures to improve care coordination, client satisfaction, and employee performance. Supports office operations as needed
- Assists the other members of the management team as needed.
- External ICC is responsible for field training, spot checks, initial meet and greets.
College degree preferably in Health Care, gerontology, or Marketing Management and two years related experience and/or training. Experience in home care or other service / sales industry preferred.
Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, & Power Point). Will master additional software including Google Calendar and ClearCare management system.
Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication, human relations, and organizational skills as well as positive professional, business image and dress for success. Must be a team player and work cooperatively with other members of the management team especially the Internal ICC
Hear from our Employees
"I recommend everybody to work for Comfort Keepers! I always open my mouth like crazy to recommend this agency! If it wasn't a good company, I wouldn't recommend it."
"I would tell a friend that they are very nice and accommodating and I am very comfortable with them. They care about their employees and clients."
Comfort Keepers In Home Care of Central Jersey provides in-home assistance and senior care services in the following cities in New Jersey:
Aberdeen, Adelphia, Allenhurst, Allenwood, Asbury Park, Atlantic Highlands, Avon by the Sea, Belford, Belmar, Bradley Beach, Brick, Brielle, Cliffwood, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Farmingdale, Freehold, Fair Haven, Fort Monmouth, Hazlet, Highlands, Holmdel, Howell, Jackson, Keansburg, Keyport, Kilmer GMF, Lakehurst, Lakewood, Leonardo, Lincroft, Little Silver, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manasquan, Marlboro, Matawan, Menlo Park, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Navesink, Neptune, Oakhurst, Ocean Grove, Oceanport, Port Monmouth, Point Pleasant Beach, Point Pleasant, Red Bank, Rumson, Sea Girt, Shrewsbury, Spring Lake, and West Long Branch, New Jersey