Human Resource Specialist (Part Time)
Red Bank / Shrewsbury, New Jersey
Under the general supervision of the General Manager/Owner, coordinates human resources activities for the company. Responsible for overall recruitment and retention activities.. Complies and maintains office personnel records. Orients, train and supervises staff and maintains complete personnel files according to Comfort Keepers ® policies and procedures.
High School diploma or GED. Experience in health care or other service industry preferred. Will train the right individual.
- Recruitment of hourly caregivers via internet, schools, job fairs etc.
- Initiates hiring process, including processing applications, background screening, testing, interviewing, and reference validation. Makes hiring recommendation to Manager/or hires.
- Orients care providers and maintains current employee files in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Initiates new hires to complete the Relias Onboarding courses.
- Examines employees’ files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Motivates, develops and identifying the best people for the job..
- Experience in recruitment, hiring, and administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs a plus.
- Positive, professional, business image.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing so others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
Must have valid drivers license and social security card
Hear from our Employees
"I recommend everybody to work for Comfort Keepers! I always open my mouth like crazy to recommend this agency! If it wasn't a good company, I wouldn't recommend it."
"I would tell a friend that they are very nice and accommodating and I am very comfortable with them. They care about their employees and clients."
Comfort Keepers In Home Care of Central Jersey provides in-home assistance and senior care services in the following cities in New Jersey:
Aberdeen, Adelphia, Allenhurst, Allenwood, Asbury Park, Atlantic Highlands, Avon by the Sea, Belford, Belmar, Bradley Beach, Brick, Brielle, Cliffwood, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Farmingdale, Freehold, Fair Haven, Fort Monmouth, Hazlet, Highlands, Holmdel, Howell, Jackson, Keansburg, Keyport, Kilmer GMF, Lakehurst, Lakewood, Leonardo, Lincroft, Little Silver, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manasquan, Marlboro, Matawan, Menlo Park, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Navesink, Neptune, Oakhurst, Ocean Grove, Oceanport, Port Monmouth, Point Pleasant Beach, Point Pleasant, Red Bank, Rumson, Sea Girt, Shrewsbury, Spring Lake, and West Long Branch, New Jersey